Custom Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

LET GO......

Long are the hair
where lies the mist of darkness
through them i see
The face so bright
The eyes that of burning embers
and the that radiating glow
the smile that make anyone skip
a beat in the heart
when i see him, want to get merged
in the warmth
the hold so reaffirming
that life is short don't waste it so.
the touch that says
don't be afraid to fall. I 'm here to hold
Long and long,I long for him
His presence is so soothing ,I love that angelic being.
But angels don't stay in hands
they are just the divine lights
who tell life not about
running after things
its about realizing..
I too am a glowing beam.
I realize ,I understand the whole thing
and then again I get lost in the crowd
People run here and there
with them me too
b'coz I forget
The purpose of my life is not to hold on to but to let go.... 

No comments: