Custom Search

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU 

Every-time I sit to write about Him
the words are just not right they seem.
     coz what in him i see
     is much much bigger than sea
He is smart and loves himself a lot.
has a dialog ready for every plot.
      His Pjs are his trade mark
      which make any moment bright which was dark.
His plans bigger than life and impresses all
implementing them everyone has a ball.
       he motivates and ethus everyone and make their vision wide
       but inside he is a chhotusa ,badmash child.
He is a hero for everyone
but from commitments he fears and run.
      He is a father when its night
      becomes a boss when the day shines bright
Becomes a lover in the time alone
and a colleague when talking over the phone
      He makes me smile and makes me cry.
      when he stares admiringly, I shy.
he is my energy booster
also my stress buster.
     he is a family and a friend too.
     though the time spent alone are very few.
He brings out  the best in me
I love him next to thy.
     He makes everything that's gone wrong
     with him i wish to sing all the love songs.
how do i express my love fully
coz everything i write looks dull and seems silly